Social Science Baha
is looking for
Researchers for Immediate Hire
to work on a broad array of topics, including labour and migration.
- Actively engage in research and content contribution (papers and policy briefs)
- Conduct literature review on relevant research topics
- Conduct data analysis and report writing
- Work with the research team in meeting the overall objectives of the organisation
Required qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree or higher in any social science discipline, plus
- Proven research expertise is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent writing skills in English, and fluency in English and Nepali
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to conduct fieldwork and travel extensively
- Background in quantitative analysis is desirable but is not a must
- Commitment to work for a minimum of two years
Salary and other benefits will be commensurate with the existing orgnisational guidelines.
Interested candidates are requested to send a covering letter and a two-page CV along with writing samples (if any) by the end of 15 September 2019, Sunday, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview date: 20 September 2019, Friday.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.