Social Science Baha
is looking for
to work on a broad array of topics, including labour and migration at its
Centre for the Study of Labour and Mobility.
• Actively engage in research activities undertaken by the organisation
• Conduct literature review on relevant research topics
• Analyse data and write reports
• Develop research papers and policy briefs
• Work with the research team in meeting the overall objectives of the organisation
Required qualifications and skills
• Master’s degree or higher in any social science discipline
• Proven research experience is preferred but not necessary
• Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Nepali
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a diverse team
• Willingness to travel extensively for fieldwork
• Background in quantitative analysis is desirable but not a necessity
• Commitment to work for a minimum of two years
This is a full-time position and the salary and other benefits will be commensurate with existing organisational guidelines.
• Interested candidates are requested to send their CV (not more than two pages) along with a cover letter expressing their intent to apply by 20 December 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written test and interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Please visit www.soscbaha.org and www.ceslam.org for more information on our activities.