Social Science Baha
is looking for
to work on a broad array of topics, including labour and migration.
- Actively engage in research activities undertaken by the organisation
- Conduct literature review on relevant research topics
- Analyse data and write reports
- Develop research papers and policy briefs
- Work with the research team in meeting the overall objectives of the organisation
Required qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree or higher in any social science discipline
- Proven research experience is preferred but not necessary
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Nepali
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Willingness to travel extensively for fieldwork
- Background in quantitative analysis is desirable but not a necessity
- Commitment to work for a minimum of two years
The selection process will consist of both a written test and an oral interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the later stages of the selection process.
Please click here to download the application form and guidelines on the application process.
Deadline to submit the application is 13 August 2021 (Friday).