- September 21, 2016
- Posted by: soscbaha
- Category: News
Social Science Baha/Centre for the Study of Labour and Mobility
Social Science Baha/Centre for the Study of Labour and Mobility is looking for researchers/research associates to work on a broad array of topics, including on labour and migration.
The researchers/research associates will be responsible for:
- Actively engaging in research and content contribution (papers and policy briefs)
- Conducting literature review on relevant research topics
- Conducting data analysis and report writing
- Assisting the team in meeting the overall research objectives of the organization
- Master’s degree or higher in any social science discipline
- Proven research expertise
- Ability to work with others
- Excellent writing skills in English, and fluency in English and Nepali
- Competent in Microsoft Office or relevant office suite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to conduct fieldwork and travel extensively
- Background in quantitative analysis is desirable but not a must
- Commitment to work for a minimum of two years
Salary and other benefits will be commensurate with existing guidelines. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please visit www.soscbaha.org and www.ceslam.org for more information on our activities.
Interested candidates are requested to send a covering letter and a two-page CV along with writing samples by 25 September 2016, Sunday, to email@example.com.