- December 3, 2018
- Posted by: soscbaha
- Category: Home Page, News
Social Science Baha/Centre for the Study of Labour and Mobility
Social Science Baha/Centre for the Study of Labour and Mobility is looking for researchers to work on a broad array of topics, including labour and migration.
The researchers will be responsible for:
– Actively engaging in research and content contribution (papers and policy briefs)
– Conducting literature review on relevant research topics
– Conducting data analysis and report writing
– Assisting the team in meeting the overall research objectives of the organization
– Master’s degree or higher in any social science discipline
– Proven research expertise
– Excellent writing skills in English, and fluency in English and Nepali
– Competent in Microsoft Office or relevant office suite
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Willingness to conduct fieldwork and travel extensively
– Background in quantitative analysis is desirable but not a must
– Commitment to work for a minimum of two years
Salary and other benefits will be commensurate with existing guidelines. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please visit www.soscbaha.org and www.ceslam.org for more information on our activities.
Interested candidates are requested to send a covering letter and a two-page CV along with writing samples by 23 December 2018, Monday to firstname.lastname@example.org.